Slider

Spaghetti Aglio, Olio, e Peperoncino

Tuesday, February 7, 2017


I got this recipe from YumSugar.com and it is SUPER easy!  I added my own ingredients to make it my own and BY GEORGE, it tasted fantastic!  It literally took me 15 minutes to make this.  While the pasta was boiling I minced the garlic, cut the sun dried tomatoes, and then measured out the crushed red peppers.  I added the ingredients to the cooked pasta and then drizzled the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste - mix and  VIOLA!  Simple, delicious, low-carb pasta dish for dinner.  I served this with grilled chicken breasts and steamed broccoli.

Spaghetti Aglio, Olio, e Peperoncino

The measurements in this recipe can be shifted depending on your taste preferences.

Ingredients
1 box DreamFields Spaghetti (healthier pasta)
15 Half sized Sun Dried Tomatoes (sliced in strips)
10 large garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 Tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes
2/3 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste

Method
  1. Cook spaghetti according to the directions on the package, until it is al dente.
  2. Strain spaghetti and place in a large serving dish.
  3. Add sun dried tomatoes, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and mix together well.
  4. Serve warm or at room temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan