Slider

20-Minute One Pot Vegan Sausage Pasta

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

It's nice to be cooking again. What's wonderful about veganism is that you can turn any recipe into vegan with just the right ingredients. A few days ago, I stumbled upon a recipe in Pinterest, 20-Minute One Pot Sausage Pasta. Having had all the ingredients in my pantry and refrigerator, I decided to go for it substituting the sausage with Tofurkey's Original Sausage.

It was fun to make and I was intrigued with the one pot pasta dish. As much as I love pasta recipes, this didn't exactly hit my taste buds right. I still maintain my original spaghetti recipe the best (which will be posted in the future). Still can appreciate this one though. My father-in-law liked it. But I suppose that this would taste best with real meat. Had I also had vegan cheese, it probably would have tasted better topped with it.

Sausage Substitute : Tofurkey's Original Sausage



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan